Your foundation for success
The Early Careers Program is our one-of-a-kind, ongoing career development program for recently graduated hires. The first few months focus on in-depth training and onboarding support so that you’re set up to thrive here. That way, you’ll be ready to do what you came for—start making a real impact on real projects.
From there, we’ll nurture your career progression through your first few years and help you reach your professional goals as your partner and ally. At other companies, recently graduated talent can get overlooked or slip through the cracks, but we make sure to keep you—and your aspirations—on our radar.
Get oriented at Jump Start
Most of you will travel to one of our offices to attend Jump Start, our immersive orientation, alongside other student hires from the US and Canada. At Jump Start, you’ll be resourced with everything you need to know to make your mark at Publicis Sapient.
- Get the full rundown of our company, brand, purpose and core values.
- Practice soft skills such as effective communication, time management and self-advocacy.
- Complete field-specific training, plus a crash course in Digital Business Transformation.
- Take part in a Q&A session with a panel of recent student hires.
- Engage in a one-on-one about your skills and interests to gauge the type of projects you’d enjoy.
- Set career goals and learn how to make them happen.
Join a team and begin your career journey
Return to your home office and get up to speed on your future clients. To ensure you’re not thrown into the deep end, you’ll learn the ins and outs firsthand from senior team members. Then it’s time to dig in and assume a significant role on the first of many client engagements. As you take on more responsibilities and acquire additional skills, the Early Careers Team will be on hand to usher you through the next few projects and help you further or reshape your goals.